Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Alternative group on MeWe

On Sat, 06 Mar 2021 19:17:42 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

On 06/03/2021 12:57, Robert Harvey wrote:
Some of the uk.d-i-y refugees who went to Farcebuk have decided that Mr
Zukerberg is not a nice man, and have started another exile group on
another service.

https://mewe.com/join/ukd-i-y

It has the advantage of allowing images to be posted, etc.

Although you don't appear to be able to even preview the group prior to
deciding if you want to join it...

Anyone on it worth reading that we know?

Yes. John Rumm has just joined ! :-)