Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stupid Kalifornia Low-Flow Kitchen Faucets

On 3/6/2021 12:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/06/2021 09:36 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/06/2021 05:38 AM, jimmy wrote:
So you don't like the water-saver choices the democrat overlords forced
on you? This is yet another example of "rules for thee but not for me."

I guarantee that there is more than one democrap politician that showers
under a custom-built shower system that flows 10 GPM.

A couple of years ago I stayed at an older motel in Grand Coulee. It was
slanted toward fishermen with a cleaning station outside of the cabins.
The shower was like standing under a comfortably hot firehose. The cabin
had a nice little kitchen too. I was thinking about moving in.

My grandson bought some nifty showerheads at Sharper Image when he
worked there.* The did some magical thing that blasted out water but
used very little.* Saved water with no downside.* I wish they'd taken
them when they moved...

Filling a pot takes a given amount of water and you want it done
quickly. Taking a shower is less about volume, more about design to
make it feel good and rinse well.

Some years ago our town gave out low flow shower heads. It used about
half the water and was hesitant but figured I'd give it a try. Wow, it
felt much better than the old one and save water and the fuel to heat it.