Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Stupid Kalifornia Low-Flow Kitchen Faucets

On 3/6/2021 1:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

Regulators really have no idea about how the stuff they regulate works.
No, that's wrong -- they probably understand but just have priorities
other than the interests of their subjects.

I doubt that most of the regulators even use most of the stuff they
regulate. How many of the congress actually mow their own grass or do
much around their own house ? Bet things would change for the better if
the congress people would have to do the up keep of the White house and
state congress buildings.

One of my pet peeves is that technology should not be regulated by
government and left to the marketplace.