Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Voting at 16?

In article ,
says...

The average 16 year old probably isn't nearly as stupid as the Democrats
that passed this. Either stupid or just figure that they will tend to vote
Democrat, so they get more votes. Take your pick.

That is why I would like it to be the ones that pay fed or state income
tax. I started paying in about 2 months after I was 16 and working in a
grocery store but did not have any say so as to what was being done with
my tax money. Then at 18 (before the 18 right to vote law) worked
several summers at a place building mobile homes, still no vote. To me
that is tax with out repersentation. One reason we broke from England.

When someone takes your money you tend to look at where it goes, when
someone gives you money, you look to them for more.