Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT Large van in traffic accident

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 07:59:00 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 03/04/2021 10:18 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 18:45:37 -0500,
wrote:

On 3/4/21 5:47 PM, micky wrote:
OT Does anyone know, a large van was in a traffic accident in
California with 25 passengers iirc and about 12 were killed, and they
were all illegal aliens, except the driver I suppose. How did they get
into the country? Didn't they rebuild that part of the wall to make it
impassable, or what? Serious question. Even if it does give rise to
possible side comments.

This was not a big story afaik so I miss the days when there were more
people here.

It wasn't a van, was a Ford Expedition

That's not a van? Oh, I thought you were gouing to tell me it's
bigger, but it's smaller. I'm glad I'm not desperate.

Anybody who could get 27 people in an Expedition could teach the clowns
a thing or two. Extracting the dead must have been fun.

I responded to an accident that had 22 people in a Ford Econoline 15 passenger
van.

--
Tekkie