Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dale Daus Dale Daus is offline

Default Problem with Bridgeport backgear

replying to steve, Dale Daus wrote:
Series 1, wouldnt change high-neutral-low easily, they broke the lever,
replaced it, still didnt want to change, lever missing again, rod isnt
the same, they are only guessing because they dont know, mill had digital
read out,power feeds,they have broken all that, has other issues with the
table but usable, really need high-neutral-low working,Im a machinist
,Ive told them we need to at least to fix it because of feeds and speeds,no
manual on the mill,I need help to fix it in a timely manner,thats what
theyre concerned about,help please

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...ar-479655-.htm