Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Guess who?

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

You have a very jaundiced view of people.

There are always those who exploit any kind of disagreement in this world
for their own ends and when people try to explain themselves in a public
forum they get tarred with a brush that may not be the right one.

One also has to realise who the male partners mother was, and the
disruption she caused by following her feelings and not knuckling down to
the royal way, indeed increasingly Royals have not done what has been
expected of them have they, The Queens sister and her Daughter to name but
two without involving Charles who in my view was broken very early in his
life

More likely born broken.

and has been trying to make amends ever since.

That’s very arguable indeed.

It has been said in some quarters that the only parent Diana's offspring
have in common is their mother after all, looks do not lie,

They often do with the genes.

so feeling out of the loop has been his lot for some time,

And he was always a little brat even when a preschooler.

so really does anyone really care?

Clearly plenty do, particularly when they
are paying those clowns stupid money.

All families have fall outs or hate the inlaws or the choice of bride is
not always perfect, after all Look at Andrew, and the goings on there!

In fact all but Liz and Phil have been utter disasters marriage wise.

Be interesting to know if anyone but Phil has ever ****ed Liz.

If anything they are just revealing that they are just like the rest of
us,

So it makes no sense to be paying those clowns stupid money.

so let em get on with it, there are other more influential people in this
world we need to be watching very carefully.

But we don’t get to pay for their stupiditys.

"gareth evans" wrote in message
To whom might I be referring here? ...

Little Miss Bossy Boots and The Poor Little Rich Boy

Here's a clue ...

They demand privacy in Brit Land and use the courts to get it,
but bizarrely they seek publicity in Yank Land via a chat-show host.

Another clue? ...

Their grandmother doles out pretty pointless titles (Well,
pointless in a democracy but perhaps germane to a country
that is still over-run by the descendant spawn of the
Norman invaders), and so has earned herself her own
pointless title ... The Great Parasite Of Windsor.