Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile signal booster

On 05/03/2021 07:06, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Michael Chare wrote:

On the router I looked at there is a big transformer chip just
before the RJ45 sockets.

transformers do not come in chips

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/lan-ethernet-transformers/1353928

Not a chip. DIL package, but not a 'chip'

--
€œIt is not the truth of Marxism that explains the willingness of
intellectuals to believe it, but the power that it confers on