Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Large van in traffic accident

On 3/5/2021 11:25 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 3/4/21 9:20 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
micky wrote

Does anyone know, a large van was in a traffic accident in
California with 25 passengers iirc and about 12 were killed,
and they were all illegal aliens, except the driver I suppose.
How did they get into the country?

Past that border.

The vehicle was a plain old SUV, not a large van and it got T-boned by
an 18-wheeler.

Seems the SUV driver didn't even bother to slow down- much less stop- at
one of those big old bright red 8-sided stop signs.

Adios, amigos.

The sign was probably only in English so he had no idea what it said.

I have to wonder if a couple of the people were dead before the crash,
suffocated on the bottom of the pile.