Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Large van in traffic accident

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 5:47:14 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
OT Does anyone know, a large van was in a traffic accident in
California with 25 passengers iirc and about 12 were killed, and they
were all illegal aliens, except the driver I suppose. How did they get
into the country?

Uncle Joe invited them in with his stupid Democrat policies, you know, open borders,
that's how. And they drove through a missing section of border wall that
either they or someone else had removed. Invite them in, then say we have
a problem, amnesty, legalization, then repeat. It's the Democrat way.

This was not a big story afaik so I miss the days when there were more
people here.

Of course not, the media were covering for Biden and the Democrats. A good
example of the biased mainstream media.