Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT Large van in traffic accident

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 17:47:07 -0500, micky wrote:

OT Does anyone know, a large van was in a traffic accident in
California with 25 passengers iirc and about 12 were killed, and they
were all illegal aliens, except the driver I suppose. How did they get
into the country? Didn't they rebuild that part of the wall to make it
impassable, or what? Serious question. Even if it does give rise to
possible side comments.

This was not a big story afaik so I miss the days when there were more
people here.

FYI, if you have Internet access, you can read news articles online.

Yeah, its all I do now, don't even listen to the daily TV news anymore.
Much more convenient to only read the articles that interest me and
skip the crap that is of no interest to me like sport and stupid celebs etc.

Here's something to get you started.
There are lots of articles about that accident.
https://news.search.yahoo.com/search...order+crossing