Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
micky micky is offline

Default Quiz - where did I find these objects?

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 13:02:21 -0500,

https://i.imgur.com/MryiVxv.jpg

Clogging your washing machine's drain hose ?

I had a dishwasher that would drain. Spent a lot of time cycling and
recycling, so much that I heated the water over and over and softened
and warped a little bit the plstic salad bowl that I had left int he
upper rack.

It turned out to be in the air break at the sink, a chicken bone, the
little one from a chicken drumstick. It wasn't big enough to fill any
tube, afaict, so it must have done someething else. Water never
overflowed from the air break.