Default Help!!! What is next step after Attorney sent addendum to landlord?

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:43:02 GMT, (v) wrote:

On 10 Jul 2003 15:03:06 -0700, someone wrote:

Guys:

I am getting sick of your posts. Everything is "Help!!!" You'd think
you are the only person in the whole country buying a house.

We bought a townhome,

Not yet you didn't. Not by a long way.

signed a contract, also parallally applied for
mortgage (they already sent "Good faith estimate and settling costs",
they asked me to mail it, but still I didn't sign and didn't mail),

Seems a little odd that you went ahead and signed a CONTRACT without
counsel, and NOW you are shy about signing that you rec'd the good
faith estimate, for the mortgage that YOU applied for. You're weird.

after signing a contract, I have chosen my lawyer, then faxed contract
papers to attorney, he reviewed it and he sent me a addendum, he told
me he is going to send it to builder (I didn't even sign on that
addendum, Is it OK), after that I didn't hear anything. Could some
expert write me what are the next steps involved?.

Call your attorney and ask.

-v.

I was wondering the same thing ... why he signed a contract before
having it reviewed by the attorney???? Normally that's what the
lawyer is used for.

** remove .invalid from my email address to reply by email **