Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler change consideration

In article ,
rick wrote:
In article ,
rick wrote:
Not tried Viessman .. if you have a name to contact be happy to try them

It was many years ago. The number I have is 01952 675000

You able to find the name of the guy in any old emails ?

Did it all by phone. He was the one I got put through to when asking for
technical help. Of course it's likely just a robot now.

finding
someone at a Boiler manufacturer who understands needs of Under Floor
Heating is not easy.
Their standard answer is go talk to Heat Safe engineer - never come
across one who has any clue about such systems, and had a great many
from SSE, Baxi & British Gas at my place over the years.

He was an expert on Viessmann boiler related stuff. So would likely know
about using a system boiler with a heat store. Even my now quite old
Viessmann can communicate with other devices. So it's possible they do a
pump controller for a heat store. But just musing.

--
*I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.