Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 21:43:59 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/21/2021 11:50 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Come to think of it, the same car a year earlier was a write off but not
a right off. A woman (it's always a woman) reversed into the side of me
in a car park. She bent the central pillar and dented both doors
severely. Her foot had slipped off the clutch and she reversed
rapidly. The insurance company inspected my car and said the damage was
more than the value of the car, so gave me the value of the car, £700.