Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default RSGBech/Pontins .......

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

? I think most organisations like clubs with a fee are able to decide who
they allow in.

Yes, but they still arent allowed to illegally discriminate
and say exclude all blacks or irish etc.

Its the grounds under which they do this which could be an issue.
Not heard of this one myself, but there has to be a clause at the very
least that says a person can be ejected for whatever behaviour is
considered bad.

And some still have the black ball system where any current member
can object to a proposed new member becoming a member.

"Jimmy Stewart" wrote in message
https://groups.io/g/RSGBTechnical

Sadly, due to some recent "problems" we have had to vet joining members.
Most are welcome but known trouble makers will not be admitted. RSGBTech
has run very nicely for several years without them, we don't want them to
ruin it.If it is good enough for Pontins....it is good enough for Radio
man AKA brian reay...tee hee