Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default PHE says no flu at all

In article , Fredxx
writes
On 01/03/2021 01:02, John Rumm wrote:
On 27/02/2021 14:42, bert wrote:
In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
* bert wrote:
Totally illogical. If you have been vaccinated what have you to fear?

The fear of passing it on to someone who isn't vaccinated?

That's a problem for the people who have not been vaccinated and if
that is by choice then it's their risk.

I don't think you have thought this through.... I am not vaccinated,
but that is not my choice.
So is it still ok if someone who is vaccinated but behaving
irresponsibly infects me?

I believe Bert is considering the situation where you don't have the
vaccine by way of choice.

I was, but we must not forget those who do not have that choice.
Before everyone who wants the vaccine has it, I would entirely agree
with you, but after you've had both shots?

--
bert