Posted to uk.d-i-y
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Pressure washer question

On 03/03/2021 08:01, wasbit wrote:
"Murmansk" wrote in message
I've got a Nilfisk pressure washer and bought a patio cleaning
attachment for it.

It's roughly circular with a brush that forms the wall of the thing
and sits on the ground in use. Inside there is a rotating arm with two
nozzles on pointing slightly to one side.

The pressure of the water is clearly meant to make the thing rotate
and it did so when I first got it 4 years ago but it stopped working
and I gave up on it

I've now got it out again and tried to make it work but it doesn't
rotate, just squirts.

I tried cleaning all its nozzles. There are three holes in the centre
which seem to serve to let some of the incoming water out so the
entire flow doesn't just go through the rotating bit, so I blocked two
out of the three with screws to make more water go to the rotating
bit. It does now rotate but not particularly fast and the end result
is that it still doesn't clean my patio!

Any ideas on this?

Mine does that.I just blow back through the nozzles with the airline and
its fine again for several hours.

Brilliant tool for cleaning hard surfaces.

Mike