Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Objectifying animals. (Inc using their bodies as seats).

"jon" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 03 Mar 2021 08:56:14 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 13:45:44 -0000 (UTC), jon wrote:

snip

Much of it is simply speciesism, people who have been indoctrinated
(historically) or brainwashed and certainly marketed to to accept
that they *need* to cause the suffering to innocent and often
sentient animals to survive or even enjoy themselves (taste /
texture) when they only do so at the cost to other species (and
potentially ourselves with health, resource use and the environment
etc).

I think this explains speciesism fairly well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRk6OAseMLQ

but what can you do .....

Like the child abuse of removing foreskins off little boys without
their permission....just ban it.

Quite ... and we are, all be it slowly, with many things that were once
considered perfectly acceptable re our treatment / use of animals over
the years.

Bet it doesn't happen because the jewish lobby is so ferocious when
ever that is proposed and is surprisingly influential for some reason.

There was a final solution.

Turns out that it wasnt actually final or a solution.