Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Objectifying animals. (Inc using their bodies as seats).

On 02/03/2021 15:12, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 14:44:27 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

speciesism is avoiding meat in favour of innocent vegetables

Nope, not in the example given / stated it isn't so once again you
manage to get something 100% wrong.

In this case the 'species' were the generally highly selective range
of often sentient creatures typically objectified / comodified by
humans for food and general exploitation.

And OOI, what do the animals you eat eat?

https://ibb.co/ynvgJmy

I don't see anyone starting a OT thread saying we should enforce the
eating of meaty on vegans.

Is there an island you can go and leave us in peace? I'm sure we can
create a crowdsource fund for a one-way ticket.