Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default Cheap Android tablet, cannot click on screen button

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
I picked up a used low spec. Huawei Mediapad T1 7.0 as a cheap, dedicated
display for my brewing activities. Basically a gadget sends the monitored
gravity, to Brewspy, then I can log into the Brewspy server, to see the
progress.

I already had Brewspy working via Bluestacks on my PC and on an even older
tablet, which I had rooted and installed standard Android on, but both
were terrible slow to use with Brewspy.

The Mediapad works fine with all the installed apps, I can click on on
screen buttons fine, except for Brewspy.

Brewspy, before it can get to my account, needs me to fill in my email
address and my password. I fill those details in and below is a LOGIN
button, a CREATE ACCOUNT and FORGOT PASSWORD buttons. Trying to click any
of these buttons, produces nothing at all - no reaction.

I think I only need to get Brewspy past the login stage and then it will
work fine,

Its more likely their server isnt responding
given it's the only app that doesn't work.

but how??

As a work around, I tried to connect a bluetooth keyboard. The Mediapad
sees the keyboard, but refused to pair with it.