Lennie the Lurker

Default Political Campaign Funding

Gary Coffman wrote in message . ..

I can't disagree with much of what you say, Dewey. But what evidence
do we have that Kerry would do any better?

It's not possible for him to do any worse. What proof have you that
he would not do better? Not your ****ing propaganda and republicker
"It's bad for business." That's bull**** in huge amounts.

When you seek to replace
a manager, don't you look at the candidate's resume to see if he has a
better record than the one you are replacing? Or do you just go ahead
and make a change for the sake of change?

The republicans have put the bloodiest grovelmore that was sitting in
any state office, and made a phoney leader out of a coward that had
his daddy keep him from ANY risk. Are you suggesting we, as we "don't
know the record", continue to run with another failed president? Do
we continue down "hoover happy street" or do we get rid of the useless
son of a bitch and replace him with a functioning human? Do we take a
chance with a relatively unknown, or stick blindly like trapped rats
with a proven failure in all areas? The stupidest, most worthless son
of a bitch now sits in the white house, we should continue to follow
his lack of vision and lust for revenge? "He tried to have my daddy
killed." Well, too damn bad he didn't succeed before his daddy could
breed another of his failures.

If a working man constantly screws up, and lies to get his way, HE'S
FIRED! Let's do the same with the GWeeB.