???

Default Political Campaign Funding

John,

You wrote:
Which personal sacrifices were those?

John Martin

Here are the two instances of John Kerry's personal sacrifice I had included
in the original post If you read the original post again, you will find
them.

"Also, he puts his money where
his mouth is. Not only did he mortgage his own home to risk all in the Iowa
Primary, but he is proposing to raise his OWN taxes"

--
Regards,
Dewey Clark
"JMartin957" wrote in message

I understand that these may not be reason enough for some. But I happen

think the choice is very clear. Mr. Kerry has shown he is willing to

make
his own personal sacrifices. And Mr. Bush has failed by the very

standards
he set for himself.

--
Regards,