Steven Briggs

Default New Series : Great British Woodshop

New series just started on Discovery H&L, Great British Woodshop.

An absolute dead-ringer for New Yankee Workshop, right down to the
sliding door into the workshop.
David Free, the presenter seems to be a doing a good job, presenting
well and making nice bits of furniture.
Thankfully, there's none of the really annoying jingles-over-action
shots that drive me nuts every two minutes as used on many other H&L
productions.
Just Dave describing his work and the sound of expensive timber being
chompped to dust.

Broadcast schedule appears to be :-
Wednesdays, 3 episodes, 22:00 - 23:30
Repeated the following Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at 14:00 (one per
day).

There was also listed a repeat block at 4:00-5:30 Thursday, but having
set the video to capture this last night I've only got what I think is
Sun, Sea & Scaffolding repeats.

--
Steve