Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We are very lucky

In article ,
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 02/03/2021 08:16, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
I see, well the problem is of course if we were born back then we
would think the short life span was normal and probably all go to
church to pray for our salvation when we die. Now however most people
live long enough to have got fed up with living and the thought of
living forever in some afterlife is not quite so attractive. Brian

come and live and eat in Glasgow if you hanker for a short life......

But living in Glasgow would make any life seem an eternity?

--
*Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.