Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart[_2_] Jimmy Stewart[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Objectifying animals. (Inc using their bodies as seats).

On 02/03/2021 13:49, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 13:16:40 +0000, "Jimmy Stewart ..."
wrote:

snip

Much of it is simply speciesism, people who have been indoctrinated
(historically) or brainwashed and certainly marketed to to accept that
they *need* to cause the suffering to innocent and often sentient
animals to survive or even enjoy themselves (taste / texture) when
they only do so at the cost to other species (and potentially
ourselves with health, resource use and the environment etc).

I think this explains speciesism fairly well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRk6OAseMLQ

but what can you do .....

What can I do? Well I can do whatever I can to not cause any animal
suffering and exploitation wherever possible and practical (and I am).

And if you were interested (and I know you aren't), you could *easily*
do the same.

Cheers, T i m

totly