Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Mice eating my dishwasher!

Well its a while since Ive visited the actual site but until relatively
recently, on the site they would €śpromote€ť old posts as €śunanswered
questions€ť purely to boost traffic through the site. These €śpromoted posts€ť
never had a visible date.

To be fair to you, I cant see these now so maybe theyre not there all the
time. The other thing that they do on the site is to have a large fixed
advertising banner across the top of the page that obscures the tops of
messages on the site. This banner isnt there when you follow a link from
here to the HOH site. This banner might well not interfere with your text
to speech conversion but its a pain for sighted folk!

Tim

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
OK, I 'll bite... what is the reason, just that there are none so blind as
the sighted?
Brian

--
Please don't feed the trolls