Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default pneumatic compressor gas tightness question.

In message ,
newshound writes
On 01/03/2021 14:18, Tim Lamb wrote:

Don't insure with the NFU mutual is another answer:-)

I don't recall them having such a restriction on my house insurance.

I was mildly amused on shifting my car insurance to them that one of
their questions was "Would you ever carry more than 3000 shotgun
cartridges in your car".

I think somewhere there is a limit related to carrying ammunition in a
shoot vehicle.

I imagine it might be quite exciting if that quantity went off.

Not sure if Tim would be pleased but there are moves afoot to cease
using lead for shot.

--
Tim Lamb