Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On 01/03/2021 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 22:57:22 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:

snip

Not very environmentally friendly to drive to the recycling centre to
dispose of a single CFL; or remote control; or toaster; or any of the
other "small electricals".

Quite, and why I'm hoping most people wouldn't and would only *drive*
them there when going past or there with a general load.

You might rarely/never drive past there. When you did, you probably
wouldn't remember the item(s) unless you are organised enough to compile
a list, and no-one has moved them from where they are in your house.

(I'm thinking of the "small electricals" bins that have a hopper big
enough for a VCR, but are not in every supermarket car park.)

--
Max Demian