Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT. Windows Still Breaking

On Monday, March 1, 2021 at 12:03:27 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 9:53:19 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/28/2021 10:40 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
in Portland, OR. after all this time.
https://www.kptv.com/news/when-does-it-end-restaurant-owner-boards-up-windows-ahead-of-planned-rally-in-nw/article_5cce9b50-795a-11eb-bc00-e74e499b99bb.html?block_id=994431
OR http://alturl.com/s8dgx

AND

https://nypost.com/2021/02/28/portland-protesters-smash-businesses-as-locals-scream-go-home/
OR http://alturl.com/d9njs

Neither article says who the protesters really are or what they are even
protesting now.

The second one mentions Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Maybe the protesters
didn't notice we have a different President.

I guess Biden will just have to invite in another 100K illegals or so, tell ICE to ignore
them all, maybe that will do? He already told ICE to lay off the illegal aliens, ignore
the law, unless they are violent criminals. I guess that wasn't enough for those violent
criminal protestors.