Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Rolls Royce on track to deliver SMR

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:18:48 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

Yes, by recycling, easy given they are mostly glass and metal.

And which metals would they be?

Look at the link you stupid lazy troll.

And why
25 years?

Approximate life cycle.

What, till they are completely dead?

Just because they might not be giving 100% of their initial
capacity there would be no reason to dispose of them if they were
still outputting something?

https://www.greenmatch.co.uk/blog/20...s-of-solar-pan
el-recycling

I also wonder how many CFL
bulbs are now ending up in land fill.

Oh dear, the poor burke / Spuke troll doesn't even know what CFL
stands for ...

'Compact fluorescent lamp / bulb' ... of did you mean CFBs but I guess
more than there might be in landfill if 'people' like you don't
dispose of them properly (our local recycling centre has a place for
them and plain tubes).

Wiki CFL
A compact fluorescent lamp (CFL), also called compact fluorescent light

What? You really are thick aren't you? Whoosh.

What you called them was a 'Compact fluorescent lamp bulb' because you
didn't realise that 'CFL' already described them as 'lamps' (they
aren't 'bulbs'). You would probably also say '3 am in the morning'.
....'

Not as smart as you think.

Certainly smarter than you on that.

And why focus on CFL's and not smoke detectors and not anything