Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Killing Granny and Grandpa for for xmas

That is right, but the big problem and that for many others was that he left
it far too late to get medical intervention. By that time there is little
that can be done for the oxygen levels. They are now advising you report in
far earlier as if you begin to feel better it can cover up the damage being
done due to Hypoxia, ie the wellness and euphoria you feel when oxygen
levels are low.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
On 27/02/2021 17:24, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

I thought he went on holiday which did involve a flight.

--
Michael Chare