Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default house-only-6-feet-wide

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 25 Feb 2021 06:20:51 -0800 (PST), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 3:51:59 AM UTC-6, micky wrote:
I hope this wasn't posted here already.

It's actually on topic:

https://www.today.com/home/thinnest-...photos-t191872

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/lo...gbr/index.html

There's a ranch for sale next to Area 51 for those who like a little more space.
https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/cattle-ranch-with-area-51-grazing-permit-hits-market-for-4-5m/
https://www.aranchbroker.com/home/detail-283F25

4.5 million. Too much for me. Unless I could borrow the money and
subdivide and build houses. Maybe a mall and some services like autos,
barbershop, dry cleaning, saddles, blacksmith. I could call it
Mickytown. This is really a great idea. Thank you so much.

There was an overnight talk show host, Art Bell, whose domain was the paranormal. He'd listen
with dead seriousness when someone would talk about aliens, ghosts, or whatever.

Yeah, I've listened to that show. For months, I thought the subject
would change at the top of the hour, or tomorrow, or next month, but it
was alway similar.

I think I listed to Art Bell and I know I've listened to George Noory.
Bbut only some nights and only until I fall asleep.