Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT

On 27/02/2021 19:55, Michael Chare wrote:
On 27/02/2021 11:03, John Towill wrote:
Sad to say the scammers have won, they have made it incredibly
difficult to operate a savings account on line, blast and damn them all.

The government are remarkably releuctant to issue Covid vaccine
passports but have done nothing about the fact that for all practical
purpose you have to own a mobile phone as banks like to use them to
verify who you are.

Are you suggesting we should be able to pickup Covid Vaccine Passports,
like you do mobile phones at phone shops using a few folding beer tokens?

That's a new one!

Can I get a Covid Vaccine Passport for each bank? How many would I need?