Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PHE says no flu at all

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 03:31:58 -0500, Paul wrote:

Some of the problem is related to blood clots (similar to deep vein
thrombosis, you could have a heart attack or stroke, any time that a
large clot breaks loose). That's one of the reasons low-dose heparin is
administered here, to emergency cases.
To try to reduce the size of clots. Maybe the whole time you're at
hospital, you're on heparin.

Perhaps I'm a bit ahead of the game, because I'm on apixaban anyway!