Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default American Reacts to When Britain Nuked America..... Twice!

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 4:25:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 19:25:28 +0000, Bod wrote:

It was an exercise of course, to test the US defences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Q_B-yaJrU

Did many of you know about this?

Our defence (see what I did there?) seems to be "We can take a punch,
then we will turn your country into smoking radioactive rubble. After
that we will nuke the rubble, just to be sure".
We don't have 15,000 war heads for nothing.

And if we've learned anything from history it's that periodically some nut
comes along that doesn't care what happens to their country because they
are deranged and badly miscalculate. Hitler and Saddam are two examples.

It's also taught us that once we have weapons, eventually they are used.

Thats bull****.

Which is why KJU having nukes and increasing them is extremely
problematic.

More bull****. He has them so that the USA won't be stupid enough to ****
him over like it has with Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama City, Grenada etc etc
etc.