Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default American Reacts to When Britain Nuked America..... Twice!

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote
Bod wrote
wrote
Bod wrote

It was an exercise of course, to test the US defences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Q_B-yaJrU

Did many of you know about this?

Our defence (see what I did there?) seems to be "We can take a punch,
then we will turn your country into smoking radioactive rubble. After
that we will nuke the rubble, just to be sure".
We don't have 15,000 war heads for nothing.

You sound like a little kid talking big. The whole exercise was to test
the USs defence against a possible Russian attack during the cold war.
We are allies, remember. It was for the greater good, not who was the
toughest etc.

Unfortunately that is our defense strategy.

Bull**** it is.

Otherwise we would not only have the most conventional
weapons, we have the most nuclear ones too with excellent
ways to deliver both of them.

Worked real well in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

We blew the **** out of them,

Odd, could have sworn that there was a lot less of that
than there was with the firestorm bombing in WW2.

it just didn't win the war.

Funny that. It did when the russians did it with Grozny.

You buggers are slipping.

None were actually a result of an attack on the US tho
since we were not attacked by any of those countries.

Could have SWORN that 911 was just that.

We just injected ourselves in someone else's civil war

Utterly mangled all over again with Iraq.

and that seldom works particularly in the cases
of Vietnam and Korea since we were actually
fighting a country we went out of our way
not to attack. (The USSR and/or China).

More utterly mindless pig ignorant **** from you with Korea.

In the middle east we were injecting ourselves in a religious war.

More utterly mindless pig ignorant **** from you. That came later.

That is even more futile.

Odd, could have sworn it worked in the old europe.

We just get screwed when an Asymmetric Warfare
group attacks us with no actual target to retaliate
against so we just go blow up some unrelated (Iraq)
or tangentially connected country. (Afghanistan).

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

Funny how you give the same examples

Like hell I did with that stupid line of yours.

and then say it is wrong. None of these examples
really have anything to do with the WWIII scenario
Bod was talking about tho.

Yep, I was commenting on your stupid claim about
the USA's defence strategy. It isnt just about nukes.

A nuclear attack by a country would be
responded to with an all out nuclear response.

Bull**** in the sense of firing off all the 15K nukes
if say Kim Jong Un fired a nuke into south Korea.

The open question is how we would
deal with a terrorist nuclear attack.

It certainly wouldn't be by firing off all 15K nukes the USA has.

Based on past performance I am sure we would nuke someone.

More fool you.

It might just be unclear who the unlucky loser should be.

Completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.