Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default was Tommy Flowers a radio amateur

On 26/02/2021 13:52, Peter Able wrote:
On 26/02/2021 08:31, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yesk I believe somebody who knew him is still on the air from
Bletchley, the
town not the park or the national radio centreÂ* which is also there of
course.
Â* Brian

Flowers may have been interested in amateur radio, but where is the
evidence of this - or of him being a licenced radio amateur?

PA

None that I have ever found. As I understand it he was really more into
switching circuit design with his background in this at the GPO.

--
Climate is what you expect but weather is what you get.
Mark Twain