Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT. Springstein fined $500

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 9:18:36 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 2/26/2021 8:07 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 07:53:19 -0600, Snag wrote:

On 2/25/2021 8:34 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 20:01:05 -0600, Snag wrote:

On 2/25/2021 8:00 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/25/2021 8:42 AM, Snag wrote:
On 2/24/2021 3:44 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9295487/Judge-dismisses-DWI-reckless-driving-charges-against-Bruce-Springsteen-November-arrest.html

His BAC was .02.
The highest ever recorded is supposedly .
.77.
https://www.foxbangor.com/tmz/oregon-man-records-77-bac-during-dui-arrest-reportedly-highest-ever/

Why the charges for such a low BAC ? Here in Arkansas the limit is
.08% , any lower they just warn you ... and suggest you might want to
switch drivers if another is with you and "sober" . But you're not
going to be hauled in for blowing a .02% .

He refused the breath test and later gave a blood test. Nothing is said
about how much later the test was given. If yours later he would no
longer be drunk.

Penalty was appropriate as lawyer would have got him off but it would
have taken a trial.

Helps to have the facts . Thanks .

If you like the uncited facts - go to Fox ! :-)
They will shout it at you until it seems almost real.
John T.

I suppose you take what CNN and MSNBC broadcast as the truth ? Is
Rachel Madcow your hero ? I prefer "news" outlets that actually play
entire segments of speeches etc rather than short clips that are edited
to mean something other than what was actually said . For balance and
comparison , we also watch CBS news . It's the only real time
programming available due to our location .

CNN and MSNBC feed the viewers very slanted truths ;
Fox shouts ridiculous lies ..
I'll stick with BBC, CBC, PBS.
Johjn T.

Which all 3 lean to the left . I've watched some of their programming
too .

I hope that you realize that because the networks lean to the left, that doesn't
make what they report "fake news". That's the fallout we're still dealing with,
Trump turned anything that was reported on him that didn't say how great he
was, "fake news" and so many people are still there.