HeatMan

Default Commercial range in residence, and other appliances

I wouldn't touch any of the commercial ranges for reasons mentioned by other
people that post here.

BUT

Given the chance, especially since I'm in the HVAC/R business, I'd install
remote condensing units in a heartbeat if my bride would let me. Get the
heat and noise outside. And while I was at it, I'd install a absorption
type cooling system so I'd have a small cooling tower. That way, I'd have
water cooled condensers instead of air cooled.

I'd cost about 3X what a 'normal' system would and I'd never be able to sell
the house because I'd be the only one that could work on it.....

"Jon Endres, PE" wrote in message
. net...

SNIP
I suppose I should be asking this question relative to the other

appliances
we would like to have in-kitchen - namely, all commercial products.
Specifically, a fast-cycle commercial dishwasher, under-counter
installation, and a remote compressor refrigerator/freezer unit. The

house
is in the planning stages now, and we are concentrating our design of the
main floor around the kitchen. The cabinets will all be full custom to
accommodate our current and anticipated future cookware and dishes, and we
are gadget freaks as well. So, it is only fitting that we pick out the
appliances first and design the remainder of the kitchen around them. Any
suggestions, folks that have commercial units in your house, what do you
like?