Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

Default PHE says no flu at all

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 01:47:31 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/02/2021 23:09, Steve Walker wrote:
On 25/02/2021 22:26, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/02/2021 19:00, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:06:27 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

Why do you target someone else to pay taxes. Is there any reason why
you don't volunteer to pay more tax?

How do you know I don't, pray tell ?

If you do volunteer then you're unique. :-)

I well suspect I pay more tax that I need to but that's out of
laziness, and where the cost of paying someone to go over my accounts
is greater than the potential saving.

Similarly here, though not so much on a cost basis, as an effort basis.
The potential saving is there, but is just not worth the extra effort.
Much better to keep life simple.

It's also about sleeping at night without fear from an HMRC
investigation. Over the years I've had two. Thankfully both ended well.

I accidentally didn't pay any tax for about ten years, still not sure what
actually went wrong.