Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default No more Joy?

On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11:04:27 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
OT

Something I read said that Joe would have to pack the USPS commission to
fire LeJoy, but it seems that wasn't true, unless the author used a
different meaning of pack from what everyone else does.

There are already 4 vacancies on it and Joe has nominated 2 Democrats
and a voting rights advocate. (Aren't we all?)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...c=nl_headlines
There are at least 9 stories at this page. The second one about postal
banking is boring but the 3rd brings it back to this topic. The 5th is
curious.

Actually the article is rather confusing. If there were 4 vacancies out
of 7 and he's nominated 3 more, arent' they tied now. The rest of the
article says "If all three win Senate confirmation, the nine-member
board would be made up of equal numbers of Democrats and Republicans
with McReynolds, whose organization is a darling of left-leaning groups,
as the lone independent."

One of the sitting members of the commission is a Democrat:
Vice Chairwoman Ashley E. Poling

Search engines are your friend. You should use them.

Cindy Hamilton