Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default PHE says no flu at all

In article ,
bert wrote:
In article , Fredxx
writes
On 25/02/2021 18:03, Rod Speed wrote:
"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 25/02/2021 14:33, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 14:16:47 +0000, Andrew wrote:

Is this because of social distancing, mask wearing, hand washing,
fear or inability to get to a GP, or something else ?

See this article in the Inde -

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...d-england-phe-
latest-b1805124.html

Probably a combination. I wonder how the Faragist anti-vaxxer-anti-
maskers will respond to this news, when a grown up has read it to
them ?

Why would being anti-vax or anti mask have anything to do with
Nigel Farage

I think Jethro is confusing an anti-lockdown policy with anti-vaxxer
and anti-mask wearers.

I have just signed the petition requiring only those vaccinated to
be allowed in shops and pubs when lockdown ends,
That would be hard on those who cant be vaccinated
for medical reasons and there are some of those.

Very few, and I would expect with medical issues stopping them visiting
pubs and shops.

As with any legislation there are always justified exceptions.

so I'm wondering what group Jethro is trying to abuse with Farage's
name?

Totally illogical. If you have been vaccinated what have you to fear?

vaccination does not give total immmunity

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England