Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default What Are Sperm Telling Us?

David P wrote
jon wrote
David P wrote

What Are Sperm Telling Us?

Nothing useful.

By Nicholas Kristof, 2/20/21, NY Times

Just more mindless click bait.

Something alarming is happening between our legs.

Speak for yourself.

Sperm counts have been dropping; infant boys
are developing more genital abnormalities;

Because more survive than used to.

more girls are experiencing early puberty;

Thats bull****.

and adult women appear to be suffering declining egg quality

Because more survive than used to.

and more miscarriages.

Because more survive than used to and IVF allows
those with defective eggs to procreate now.

Its not just humans. Scientists report genital anomalies
in a range of species, including unusually small penises
in alligators, otters and minks.

Likely due to what ends up in their water supply.

In some areas, significant numbers of fish, frogs and turtles
have exhibited both male and female organs. [ . . . ]

Ditto.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/20/o...ors-sperm.html

Nature is telling us the earth is over populated.

Its very far from clear that that is due to over population.

And most of the stuff he stupidly hyperventilates
about reduces the population anyway, stupid.

When they called for ZPG, the scientists
were looking at our ecological footprint.

Problem is that you can run the same
line about no humans at all.

Other people weren't, because they
don't read enough about stuff like that.

Just because someone claims something...

The politicians knew that, so they
kicked the can down the road.

And it turns out that that problem is fixing
itself and it was the right approach. There
is no other viable approach.

The majority is uninformed, but can still vote.
People thought they could do whatever they
wanted and get away with it!

And it turns out that we can.

It was too good to be true!

Easy to claim without any evidence.