Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default American Reacts to When Britain Nuked America..... Twice!

wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 19:25:28 +0000, Bod wrote:

It was an exercise of course, to test the US defences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Q_B-yaJrU

Did many of you know about this?

Our defence (see what I did there?) seems to be "We can take a punch,
then we will turn your country into smoking radioactive rubble. After
that we will nuke the rubble, just to be sure".
We don't have 15,000 war heads for nothing.

That's not the reason there are 15K warheads.

There is a wide variety of different types so that there is
what is suitable for all possible scenarios, everything from
just nuking Kim Jong Un back to the stone age if it looks
likely that he is about to nuke someone to the best
deterrent for another world war the world has ever
seen which has in fact been far more effective than
anything else the world has ever seen world war wise.