Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default house-only-6-feet-wide

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 05:08:56 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 7:56:02 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 2/24/21 4:51 AM, micky wrote:
I hope this wasn't posted here already.

It's actually on topic:

https://www.today.com/home/thinnest-...photos-t191872

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/lo...gbr/index.html

Since the US has open borders

No it doesn't.

and no citizenship test,

Yes it does. Are you a dumbbell who believes the things you say, or
are you just another liar?

sell that 6' yard shed and immigrate to shabby chic Detroit.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...88087392_zpid/

Or you could try one of the less shabby neighborhoods in Detroit:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2501-Iroquois-St_Detroit_MI_48214_M38714-13721

Hey, I like that, especially the wood panelling, the fireplace, all the
windows, lots of bedrooms, and there are other houses nearby. I don't
want a big estate. I want Timmy to have nearby friends he can play with
whenever he wants (None of these play dates.)

Picture 27 out of 70, 27/70, shows some very strange kitchen cabinets,
with heavy-duty hinges and latches. What do you suppose they are,
they're for?

Picture 50/70 is interesting too. A lot of support for the roof. Looks
like wine bottles sticking out in the back but they couldnt' have that
in the attic. Maybe it's the basement. But why are there so many
scaffolds.

Lots of tools. I wonder if this house is sold furnished, and tooled.

Two washers and two dryers. I'd better plan on having a lot of company.
Anyone here want to visit?

If I had a house like that, and no other big problems, life would be so
good I'd really hate to die.

Can I get 5 mortgages if I don't tell any of the five about the other 4.
Then maybe I could afford this house.

If I move to Detroit can I be friends with you and your hubby?

Cindy Hamilton