Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Not that anybody is interested...

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 08:29:33 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:

alan_m wrote:

But its so easy to measure your PD. Take a selfie with your smart
phone with a ruler held at eyebrow level.

I have got SWMBO to do that. In fact I measure from mid nose to the
centre of my right eye, then double it. That's more accurate - for me.

I took a sneaky photo of the PC screen in specsavers while the person
had gone off to speak to a colleague, they measure the PD and OC per eye

Mine was done manually! Single value.