Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default any phone camera experts?

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 11:28:45 AM UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
fred wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

https://opencamera.org.uk/

had a wee look at that .Looks interesting except it doesn't appear to
make use of the different lenses we have available. I did have a
previous camera app which I seem to have lost but it was very slow
to work so I generally ignored it

I only have one front, one back camera, but I note that it says

quote
Switch multi-camera icon

This icon only shows on devices with more than one front and/or back
cameras, and allows you to switch between those cameras. For example, a
device might have two back cameras, one standard and one ultra-wide,
this icon will switch between the standard and ultra-wide camera. If
Settings/On screen GUI/"Multiple cameras icon" is disabled, then this
icon will not show; instead the "Switch camera" icon can by used to
cycle through all the cameras. Note that some devices do not allow third
party applications to access their multiple cameras, in which case Open
Camera isn't able to use them
endquote

Yes but it only shows me wide angle, standard and one telephoto