Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default OT: Money Laundering

On 2/24/21 12:31 PM, Karen1277 wrote:
How is touching money worst than touching your credit card?Â*Â* I'd say
you need therapy and not sanitizing.

Thousands of folks have handled the bills before the clerk gives it to me.

The credit card, on the other hand, lives in my wallet where no one
touches it but me.

To pay, I either wave it near the POS terminal or touch one corner to
the lower left of the screen or worst case, insert it into the slot then
pull my disposable vinyl glove off inside out over it keeping card
inside and washing it when I get home.

As for therapy- why not, it wouldn't hurt.

You, OTOH, could use some re-education on good manners and not insulting
people ;-)

--
As much as Pooh missed Piglet, he really did enjoy that pulled pork
sandwich...