Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT: Money Laundering

On 2/24/2021 10:08 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
Since the pandemic started, I've used credit cards/Apple pay rather than
cash for my very few face-to-face transactions. But yesterday, I had to
pay cash and received change- five bills of different denominations in
US currency.

I put them into a plastic bag and am wondering how to sanitize them.
Various websites seem to recommend against the obvious- Lysol, Clorox
wipes, alcohol, soap and water.

Wife bought me a small UV sterilizing wand. Googled a similar one up
but do not think she even paid that much for it.

https://modrnworld.com/?gclid=EAIaIQ... BEgJ-M_D_BwE